Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Chingola!

We made it to Chingola! For one night...now today we're off through the D.R. Congo (should be interesting...) to go to Mansa still in Zambia, it's just much faster to drive through the congo, so that's what we'll be doing!


Grandpa and Grandma! I meant Samuel! Unfortunately, I didn't realize it was him until after! I was looking at the stuff you gave me grandpa the night after i spent all day with him and I realized it was him! He moved to the Ndola area, and I was expecting to see him in Mansa, but I met him, he's wonderful! I left the pictures with Catherine (our host) and she said she would get them to him, but I was so sad when I realized I didn't even know who I was with :(

Yesterday we spent the day in Luanshya with another Community of Christ group and then we headed out of town and got lunch in Kitwe, the first restaurant I've seen to offer a vegetarian burger. I however had the falafel, it was delicious...ok i'm worrie about the internet i'm going to try and publish this and then write some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment